Before you can use the online service you must register. Learn more...
If your doctor has decided that your long-term medication can be provided on a repeat prescription you can order them in a number of ways:
- In Person - bring in the tear off slip attached to your last prescription, ticking the item(s) required. A written request will suffice if you have mislaid your slip.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want your prescription posted back to you.
- By Fax - to 01932 355681 making sure to include your doctor's name on the request.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration.
- Prescription Collection Service - The local chemists in West Byfleet, New Haw, and Sheerwater operate repeat prescription services and will advise you what to do.
We do not accept prescription requests over the telephone.
Please only request the items needed and do not over order medicines. We would also ask that you do not hoard medicines at home and If you choose not to take any of your medicines, please tell your doctor
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication and allow extra time for weekends and bank holidays.